So we recently played Ragnarok Online and we had a lot of fun doing it. We figured, therefore, that we must also play Ragnarok Online 2! It definitely isn’t as entertaining as the original Ragnarok Online (as the original was an amazing MMORPG!) Unfortunately, Ragnarok Online 2, although a pretty game with a fairly good combat system, suffers from what a lot of free to play MMORPG suffer from: Being generic. Not that that makes the game bad though as we did find it pretty entertaining to play through! But with something as unique and large in scale as Ragnarok Online, you’d think some of that would’ve carried over to Ragnarok Online 2, its successor.
Ragnarok Online 2 – Is This MMORPG A Worthy Successor To Ragnarok Online?
- News TERA Releasing New “Godsfall” Update April 17
- News Bless Online Launching May 2018 As Buy To Play – Win A Free Early Access Steam Key!
- Bless Online Win a Bless Online Steam Key & Hoodie
- Bless Online Bless Online – Release Details & Your Chance To Become A Voice In The Crowd
- News Bless Online – Release Date For The Early Access On Steam Has Finally Been Announced!
© 2018 © MMOByte (Stix and Wiggy) 2016-2018. || Terms & Conditions