So I’m not going to name anyone *coughwiggycough* but – someone kept getting us killed today while trying to finish up the Dwarf starter zone. Which seems a lot more difficult – and a lot more boring than the Warborn starter zone. Which was definitely fun, fast, and difficult. All things the Dwarf starter zone seems to lack in any capacity. Except.. maybe difficulty. Against these specific monsters. Only.
ArcheAge Gameplay – THESE DEATHS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!
- News Trion Worlds Reportedly Sold To Gamigo, ArcheAge, Rift, Trove And More All To Shut Down?
- Anime A More Detailed Look At The Only Anime MMORPGs Left Worth Playing In 2018 And 2019.
- News Black Desert Online RU No Longer Shutting Down
- News Upcoming MMOARPG Fractured Continues Crowdfunding After Successful Kickstarter
- News Black Desert Online Offering Free Upgrade For 7-Day Trial Players
© 2018 © MMOByte (Stix and Wiggy) 2016-2019. || Terms & Conditions