The Dwarf starter area in ArcheAge 3.0 may be the most boring starter area we’ve done yet in an MMO made after 2010. It is literally painful trying to get through it, as opposed to the Warborn starter area that was actually engaging, and half decent.
ArcheAge 3.0 – The Warborn Beginner Area Was Better.
- Articles Revisiting RIFT in 2020: Is the MMORPG Worth Starting?
- Articles Ilysia is a Brand New Upcoming VR MMORPG
- Articles Mobile MMO & RPG News: Genshin Impact, Gran Saga, BnS Revolution, One Punch Man
- Articles The Last Faith is a New, Upcoming Metroidvania Game and it Looks Incredible!
- Articles The PSO2 Team Have Officially Responded to the Current Issues Surrounding the Game
© 2020 © MMOByte (Stix and Mrs Stix) 2016-2020. || Contact