The Following Is Directly Taken From The Bless Q&A Article
First and foremost, we want to let everyone know that community feedback is very important to our developers, and accordingly, we are always open to your opinions. Therefore as a response to the questions received about our recent “Early Access Announcement” post, we have prepared the following Q&A.
A: Prices for different countries and currencies are set individually, and won’t necessarily be equivalent to the USD price.
A: Founder’s packs will include the Bless Online base game, exclusive skins, premium membership, Lumena, and other benefits.
The content of all the founder’s packs include the base game, and purchasers can expect around a 31-33% discount from what the price would be if all the components were purchased individually.
A: Premium membership is not a subscription-based product. Premium membership can help increase efficiency or provide an effect that will, for a limited amount of time, reduce the costs of convenience related fees. As anyone with the base game can enjoy all of Bless’ content without restriction, premium membership can be see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.
The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)
- Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)
- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)
- Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%
- Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.
- Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.
- Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses.
- Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
- Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
- Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
- Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.
- Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.
- Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.
Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).
A: We now present to you the founder’s packs’ exclusive skins!
Skins will only have cosmetic functions and will not have any secondary effects that can be obtained through its usage(they are also untradable and cannot be dismantled).
A weapon skin matching the class of the receiving character will be given(for example, if the item is received by a guardian character, a single-handed sword and shield will be given).
A: Credits Title: “The Founder”
This feature allows for the purchaser’s name to appear in Neowiz’s Bless Online credits list under the section titled “The Founder.” Purchasers can find their names by clicking on “Credit” in the game lobby screen upon the official release of the game.
A: The gift copy is a feature that allows you to gift a friend with a base game code (delivered to the purchaser’s Steam inventory). There is no head start included in the base game code as that is only a benefit provided to founder’s pack purchasers.
A: Purchasers of the Collector’s Edition will receive a game code that can be gifted to a friend. However, game items from the pack cannot be gifted.
A: Premium customer service was a feature designed for purchasers of the collector’s edition to receive exceptional support. However, as a direct response to user feedback, the Bless Team has decided to remove this feature and provide service to all our users equally regardless of the pack or game that they purchased.
Premium customer service has been removed from the list of benefits.
A: As explained above, the founder’s packs contain things such as exclusive skins, Lumena, and additional products that are non-P2W. However, we have received user feedback that the Collector’s Edition is overly expensive. As a result, the Bless Team has decided to adjust the price from $199.99 to $149.99 so that the pack is more accessible for all.
The Founder’s Pack – Collector’s Edition will be sold at $149.99 instead of $199.99. (We will adjust previous price announcements to state the new price of $149.99)
A: Depending on the guild’s influence, there are special items that guild members can buy. It is also one of the few ways to obtain flying mounts.
A: By dueling within your faction, or engaging in PvP with the opposition faction, players can gain combat points. Using combat points (activity points), players can buy items at the special currency shop.
A: No! As Bless has both PvP and PvE content, players can play the game however they like without needing to have separate servers.
A: Yes! There is. Before reaching the max level (45) players can use gold to purchase Peace Declaration item, and the effect will last for around 10 minutes. After reaching max level, players can use Lumena to purchase the Peace Pledge item instead.
A: Although they do exist, we do not plan to sell it for cash.
A: No, they are just skins. Costumes released in the future will also only be skins and nothing more. They also cannot be dismantled, meaning players cannot obtain enhancement items by dismantling costumes.
A: No there will not. Aside from the in-game auction house, there is no feature that allows player-to-player trading as we do not want a black market.
A: We do not expect purchasers to buy DLC as we have no plans to sell updated content as DLC. For example, content updates that will include the assassin and mystic will be able to be fully enjoyed just with the purchase of the base game.
A: Although we plan to update the game every month, big updates can be expected around every 3 months. For example, we plan to add the assassin class for the first big update. Afterward, new classes, level increases, and new battlefield content can be expected in similarly sized updates.
As we approach the Early Access date even more information will be provided.
The Bless Team